In the realease notes you will find a description of all the news https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-NSX-for-vSphere/6.4/rn/releasenotes_nsx_vsphere_641.html
1. Download from MyVMware NSX 6.4.1 Upgrade Bundle: VMware-NSX-Manager-upgrade-bundle-6.4.1-8599035.tar.gz
2. Check interobility matrices https://partnerweb.vmware.com/comp_guide2/sim/interop_matrix.php#upgrade
3. Log in to NSX Manager
4. Make sure you have the most up-to-date NSX Manager backup!
5. Click update tub and upload the .tar file. Once file uploaded, will be verified.
6. Once the upload is complete, you will have confirmation "Upgrade bundle version 188.8.131.5299035 is successfully uploaded. Click 'Begin Upgrade' to install this bundle."
7. Click "Begin Update" to start update process
8. Once the NSX Manager Restart is complete, we can go back and check the Version and Services for Running.
9. Sign in via the vSphere Web client and go to the Networking and Security plug-in and upgrade NSX Controller clusters.
10. Make sure NSX controller nodes looks healthy after upgrade.
11. The next part is to upgrade NSX components to ESXi hosts
If you do not have DRS, you need to ensure that the host is in the Maintenance mode at the time of upgrading the vibe on the ESXi host
Post checking on each host: [root @ esxdell1: ~] esxcli software vib list | grep nsx
esx-nsxv 6.5.0-0.0.8590012 VMware VMwareCertified 2018-08-15
12. I could continue the EDGE upgrade on the EDGE and Upgrade tab but I will not do this because I want to show you one new item in NSX 6.4.1. In Installation and Upgrade, go to the Upgrade tab where the new Upgrade Coordinator tool for Upgrade NSX will allow you to upgrade your plan and make everything from one place to Plan Upgrade
13. Choose whether you want to determine what will be upgraded or just do everything without your intervention and Next
14. Which components we will upgrade to Controllers are always the first - Next
15. In my case, the upgrade has already been made so that Upgrade is already Successful - Next
16. Yes, I want to upgrade EDGE - Next
17. Check Plan and Start Upgrade
18. So we have an upgrade to do everything we do best and the fastest is the Dashboard